March 25, 200818 yr I was looking around XNA's website the other day becouse I watched a vid with it on and on the creators club website there is a really funky nav were u buldge under the text moves across as your mouse does.. any ideas how its done? URL: http://creators.xna.com/
March 25, 200818 yr In a word: Javascript. You'll need to look into some Javascript frameworks for the easiest way of doing it, something like jQuery or mootools should be up to the job.
March 26, 200818 yr I didn't notice anything move when I first looked - on a second viewing I saw it though!
March 28, 200818 yr In a word: Javascript. You'll need to look into some Javascript frameworks for the easiest way of doing it, something like jQuery or mootools should be up to the job. MooTools is such a cool site! love the look of it to!
March 29, 200818 yr Author looks like il have to look into learning some java script.. anyway thanks for the help guys..
March 31, 200818 yr Author I had a look at those sites but i couldnt find anything simmilar to it.. has anyone found any working examples of it??
Create an account or sign in to comment