April 14, 201115 yr Hi Guys, I've recently set up a simple website for my cousin who races in the British Superbikes (google "steve brogan"). I want to add a simple shopping cart to the site so he can sell some hoodies and t-shirts during the BSB season. Can anyone recommend what would be the best and cheapest method for doing this? Cheers, Steve p.s. feel free to criticise the site :-). Any tips are much appreciated!
April 14, 201115 yr There are plenty of open-source carts you could look at for doing this. Carts like Magento, OpenCart, ZenCart or TomatoCart should be suitable for this and because they are open-source they are fee (unless you add templates etc). If you want to look at some of the carts mentioned feel free to go via our website to see a list of the carts we support. You can hover over each logo for a brief description and then click to visit the cart website. If you are also looking for a Payment Gateway for the site then feel free to look at the Payment Solutions on our website. We offer some of the lowest payment processing rates in the UK with no compromise on service or security. Kind regards, Simon Lowe Sales manager Total Web Solutions Ltd payments.totalwebsolutions.com
April 21, 201115 yr Do you really need a shopping cart? If you only have a few items, how about Buy Now buttons?
April 25, 201115 yr Hi Guys, I've recently set up a simple website for my cousin who races in the British Superbikes (google "steve brogan"). I want to add a simple shopping cart to the site so he can sell some hoodies and t-shirts during the BSB season. Can anyone recommend what would be the best and cheapest method for doing this? Cheers, Steve p.s. feel free to criticise the site :-). Any tips are much appreciated! Hi, Magento, Drupal is the easiest and useful solution for your problem. Simply read about the tutorials from the search engines and you will get better methods.
May 4, 201115 yr Hi steve, I think you require cheapest sopping cart for your website. I will suggest you you will use open source shopping cart like Magento, Zencart,interspire and virtuemart etc. And if you require more functionality in your website so you will go though custom Ecommerce website development. Regards, Elegant
May 10, 201115 yr From my experience, it's Opencart every day but it's all about opinions! They're all good in their own way
May 10, 201115 yr Hi steve, I think you require cheapest sopping cart for your website. I will suggest you you will use open source shopping cart like Magento, Zencart,interspire and virtuemart etc. And if you require more functionality in your website so you will go though custom Ecommerce website development. Regards, Elegant Interspire is not opensource and costs about £1250
May 31, 201115 yr Do you really need a shopping cart? If you only have a few items, how about Buy Now buttons? I think I wanna agree with LYKC on this one. PayPal Buy Button seems to be all you need for the seasonal selling of a few merchandise. Buy Now is said to be very easy to set up and cheaper compared to a shopping cart. Unless you intend to sell more-- and on a regular basis, this may be the what you're looking for.
Create an account or sign in to comment