March 20, 200818 yr Thought i would pop in here and say hello. So Hello I must warn you i'll be asking several questions over the next few weeks, but hope to help in area's that i'm good at. My background is a Technican and working for small(ish) firms being the one man it dept i'm a little bit of an all rounder, from Network Admin, Database Admin, to beginer Web Designer, VB.NET programmer. If it uses electricity i should know about it, well that's what everyone seems to think an IT person does.
March 21, 200818 yr Welcome... a former technician eh! Just like me.... aka General Dogsbody! Glad I got out of it when I did Im sure you will enjoy it here, very friendly and helpful it is.
March 21, 200818 yr Hey Neil! Welcome aboard Feel free to ask as many questions as you want, we'll all be glad to help. Regards
March 21, 200818 yr Author Welcome... a former technician eh! Just like me.... aka General Dogsbody! Glad I got out of it when I did Im sure you will enjoy it here, very friendly and helpful it is. Well i'm still a techi at the moment i'm only just starting in web site coding (have a friend that does the template design ) and hosting, but hope to be self employed asap as i hate working in a office where i'm skills are not used or taken note of. Thanks veryone else and look forward to being an active member.
Create an account or sign in to comment