Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

I think I'll go for an orginal title here... "hello!"

Featured Replies

I'm a long time web design enthusiast, and have recently become properly self-employed doing it. I'm currently getting to grips with the mass of things you need to know beyond just putting a site online!

I found this forum and have seen some very useful posts already so I've signed up.

 

Hello!

  • Author

Welcome!

You'll get all the help/discussion you'll ever need here... i mean ALL the discussion :o

 

Cheers! Yeah, I can see this forum being a procrastination target!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.