Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

27" iMac

Featured Replies

is she for sale aswell?! :wub:

 

Ey you! Yes you with the misses! LOL

 

Well worth £1000! Just wish I had the money spare :aggressive: hehe

I'm looking to upgrade my 27" iMac so thinking of selling mine - 3.06 GHZ Intel Core 2 Duo, 8GB RAM, 1TB Hard Drive. Anyone interested?

 

I don't get it, isn't that already practically a top of the line mac? (it might not be, I'm not into Apple at all, but I was under the impression it was near enough top of the line...)

An almost top of the line Mac has a core duo? What happened to the i3's, i5's etc?

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.