Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

How Can I Remove An Auto Image Border?

Featured Replies

Hi Everyone,

 

I am using wordpress theme "Le Mag", and my images are automatically being surrounded by a thin green border, however certain images I don't want to be surrounded by the border, is there anyway I can create a sort of class for the image in my stylesheet and surround the image by that class in the individual page?

 

Please note:

 

1) I need to remove the border of one image only

 

2) I am using Wordpress

 

3) I am a uber newb, so you'll need to

write the code and tell me where to insert it.

 

4) If its not possible to remove the border of one

image, I'll happily remove them from all images

 

Thanks everyone,

 

Sam

Edited by apollo-articles

1) it's need to know class name of this image.

 

4) img {border: 0;}

Chances are the class is being generated for all the images so removing it from one will be a pain. Best bet and easiest is to remove the border from all.

 

We can't tell you how to do this without seeing the code though. Do you have a link?

  • Author

Thanks, I tried changing the border class on the image to 0 and nothing changed, I think this was because the image border was already 0 but it was being classed elsewhere.

 

I will try and remove all borders.

 

Sam

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.