Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Updated Portfolio

Featured Replies

Hi guys,

 

I posted this a couple of months back when I first started it, i've now finished updating it with new content and my recent work.

 

Please take a look

 

Feedback appreciated.

 

cheers,

 

Andy

Nice looking good, I think I remember seeing it before as you said?

 

Looking really clean and crisp only thing I would suggest is something a little more eye catching in the recent work, but apart from that it looks really nice, good job.

nice and clean.

 

I would remove small shadow line under services icons.

 

Maybe use same darker blue as your nav, for "recent work" borders.

 

That my 50 cents.

 

P.

  • Author

how did you do create the zig zag and the havigation

 

The zigzag just a repeated image and the navigation uses background images. I take it you like it then?

Looking good dude, I like it.

 

On the portfolio page, I'd be tempted to add a piece of text like "click here for more info" or something under each website example. Before I clicked it I assumed it would either open a full sized image, or take me straight to the site. I liked that you have detailed what the project consisted of when you click through, some people might not realise the information is there.

 

I would also look to add an :active effect to the navigation links in the footer too. Just to add to the sites completeness.

 

Only a small thing, and more of a personal preference than a necessity. Good job overall :)

 

 

Kyle

Hey Andy,

 

Looking good, just a few things I'd consider looking into.

 

Firstly, is there any reason that the list font and footer font are different to the rest of the site?

 

Also, your contact form doesn't give you no error if you try sending a blank form, just kind of refreshes, might confuse users.

 

Lee

  • Author

Looking good dude, I like it.

 

On the portfolio page, I'd be tempted to add a piece of text like "click here for more info" or something under each website example. Before I clicked it I assumed it would either open a full sized image, or take me straight to the site. I liked that you have detailed what the project consisted of when you click through, some people might not realise the information is there.

 

I would also look to add an :active effect to the navigation links in the footer too. Just to add to the sites completeness.

 

Only a small thing, and more of a personal preference than a necessity. Good job overall :)

 

 

Kyle

 

 

Thanks for the kind words, totally agree with both your comments will definitely look into adding those things.

 

 

 

Hey Andy,

 

Looking good, just a few things I'd consider looking into.

 

Firstly, is there any reason that the list font and footer font are different to the rest of the site?

 

Also, your contact form doesn't give you no error if you try sending a blank form, just kind of refreshes, might confuse users.

 

Lee

 

Thanks for spotting those silly errors, I had forgotten to change the font-family in the CSS for those things, now corrected. The form problem I am also looking into, thankyou.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.