Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Assassins Creed Brotherhood

Assassins Creed Brotherhood Marks 3 members have voted

  1. 1. Marks out of 10 please

    • 10
      33%
      1
    • 9
      33%
      1
    • 8
      0%
      0
    • 7
      0%
      0
    • 6
      0%
      0
    • 5
      0%
      0
    • 4
      0%
      0
    • 3
      33%
      1
    • 2
      0%
      0
    • 1
      0%
      0
    • 0
      0%
      0

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Am I missing something or is this the best game that's yet been released, deep, massive and involving, and yet it seems to have passed under the radar of great games. Anyone else played it?

 

S

Not yet, I like the other two although at times they were very repetitive. How does the new one differ from them apart from controlling a gang?

I think its fantastic.

 

Been really taking my time playing through, and its been a joy.

 

The first Assassins Creed really was nothing more than an impressive tech demo, there was barely any "game" actually there.

 

The second Assassins Creed was what the first one should have been, and I thought it was a massive improvement.

 

The third Assassins Creed, Brotherhood, is awesome. There isn't as large a leap as there was from number 1 to number 2 but they have just really refined everything now. I rarely find the missions repetitive, they really seem to have managed to make each mission feel fairly fresh. Personally I'm not finding the story quite as involving, but this is more Assassins Creed 2.5 as opposed to Assassins Creed 3 so thats fair enough. and I am only about 50% of the way through so that may change...

 

Plus, there is SO many different things to do at any given time I barely know what to do next...

 

All in all, great game. Unfortunately, as with so many other games, it has fallen under the radar due to the behemoth that is Call Of Duty.

 

 

Kyle

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.