Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dropshipping sites:

Featured Replies

Hey Guys,

 

Following on from my last question, where do i start with a dropshipping site. I only have experience of HTML and CSS, I will want a shop interface with a checkout system that can ideally process all major cards through (unless its more common to have the customer go to the wholesaler).....am i about to bite of more than I can chew?

Maybe check out an open source ecom solution like presta shop ? In regards to all payments, your client would probably need to be a merchant account holder? :)

  • Author

Presta shop looks incredible, I have only had a quick look but does anyone have experience with this? also does it support the ability for a user to edit the layout code (CSS or HTML) and use your own designs?

I have used it very very little, want to use more but lack of time. Always on here lol, I think you can edit the templates html and css?

  • Author

Is there a free way of accepting visa-mastercard etc that still offers good security. Or is there no such thing?

Depending on your supplier some supliers will set you with an ecommerce package that autoupdates with their feed, contact a few and see

  • Author

Depending on your supplier some supliers will set you with an ecommerce package that autoupdates with their feed, contact a few and see

 

The wholesaler I have chosen definitly has no ecommerce package. :(

  • Author

I have two seperate areas im looking into; Im going to opt not to say as it appears the site averages alot of 'guests' most of which im sure would be quicker in doing what i want to!

 

Has anyone come across manufactures i.e. dell doing dropship work?

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.