Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Featured Replies

Apologies if this one has already been done to death.

 

I have a client who has bought their own hosting and registered their domain names (.com and .co.uk) with justhost.com

 

Currently the .co.uk is forwarded to the .com hosting.

 

They have specifically asked (at the 11th hour) that they appear on search results when the 'uk sites only" filter is clicked.

 

I assume that he would have to use the .co.uk domain in this instance but would he also have to shift to UK based hosting.

 

He is selling a UK only product.

 

Thanks for any thoughts or help.

I'm not 100% sure, but I don't think so.

 

I can't even find the beloved UK Results Only button.. But I have a .com showing up first (above .co.uk's) for a relevant search term on http://google.co.uk.

 

It is hosted with Dreamhost, in the US.

  • Jo 90 locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.