Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Critique of graphic design

Featured Replies

Hi. I am in the progress of making a great website, http://kortlink.dk/7zg6, and I need some feedback on the graphical part (Well the site is in danish, so I do not think that you could understand it anyways )

 

I am not sure how people perceive the website, so I need you to look around the page for 2 minutes, and then tell me everything you notice. If something is not working as well as it could be, please, inform me. :-)

 

The site is about the English Premier League (Football/Soccer) and sports betting. I have choosen blue as my main colour as it sort of a bankers color: http://desktoppub.about.com/cs/colorselection/p/blue.htm

 

thumbnaili.png

 

Thank you!

The background gradient is hard on the eyes, it makes it distracting to read the foreground text. I would reconsider this.

I would say it is a little better but nothing amazing.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.