Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Design for Review...

Featured Replies

Hi Folks,

 

Haven't posted any new designs on here in a while but I'm currently doing a new design for a WordPress and Magento theme store I'm setting up and I'd really appreciate your thoughts.

 

Again, be honest and constructive. Thanks in advance.

 

Kind Regards

 

Gareth Daine

 

post-8195-066048500 1278449550_thumb.png

 

EDIT: This is still very much a work in progress and is by no means anywhere near finished. It's a concept at the moment. Thanks.

Looking good at the moment, i especially like the logo. However im not too keen on where the categories box is placed and how it looks, but that may change when the full design is finished. Keep up the good work! :)

  • Author

Latest progress. I'm not too sure about the shopping cart icon? Let me know your thoughts please folks. Thanks.

 

post-8195-036576200 1278456831_thumb.png

Looking good mate, im also starting to like that categories box more with the added content on the right. I have to agree with you about the shopping cart, it just looks out of place, maybe try adding a smaller icon before/after checkout or placing the original image above somehow so its not hidden?

 

Other than that mate it's coming along very nicely!

Looks way better than having it sticking out of the side, however will you be able to click that to take you to the shopping cart? Only reason im saying this is because you have a view cart underneath, i don't think there's any harm in this, just curious that's all. I'm lookig forward to seeing the finish result of this, especially once it is coded!

  • Author

Thanks guys, more to come over the next few days. I sort of get what you're saying with the green ad/banner. I'll have to look at it in more detail once I have more of the page finsihed and see how it fits in.

  • 2 months later...
  • Author

OK Guys two new layout for review if you have the time. They are by no means complete but I'd like to gauge opinion on which one to focus on as it's crunch time now and we really have to begin developing this project.

 

Thanks folks.

Yer i just think it looks most professional and best fits its purpose!

  • Author

Anyone else got an opinion?

 

I'd like to get as much feedback as possible as I'm going to begin coding it tonight. Cheers guys.

I like the first version the most because the logo stands out in a great way, plus the way the menus are ordered is very original. Not to mention that it looks clean and ready to go IMO. Good stuff btw.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.