Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Printing business cards

Featured Replies

Hi everyone,

 

I'm looking for a good printer for printing my business cards (I designed the artwork myself). Any suggestion would be welcome.

That would depend on a couple of things.

 

Whether you want an internet-based printer or a local one.

 

If you want a local one, WHERE are you?

 

etc.

 

There are a couple of threads on here about business card printers. A quick search should yield results.

  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

they offer great support too. I've been using them for years to print the cards I design for clients, no grumbles.Vistaprint, if you're skint you can go for the free printing (I wouldn't recommend it though as it says 'free from vistaprint' on the back),

Moo.com - They send you a free sample of ten cards too...(with their name on the bottom)..but at least you can see the finish and then decide.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.