Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

my dads little project!

Featured Replies

Your footer reads:

designed & hosted by Paton Hosting.

 

Your source code reads:

<!--

Design by Free CSS Templates

http://www.freecsstemplates.org

Released for free under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License

 

Name : Greeny Grass

Description: A two-column, fixed-width design.

Version : 1.0

Released : 20080208

 

-->

 

 

I have no time for people taking credit for others work!

Your footer reads:

designed & hosted by Paton Hosting.

 

Your source code reads:

<!--

Design by Free CSS Templates

http://www.freecsstemplates.org

Released for free under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License

 

Name : Greeny Grass

Description: A two-column, fixed-width design.

Version : 1.0

Released : 20080208

 

-->

 

 

I have no time for people taking credit for others work!

 

Especially ones that aren't clever enough to at least remove the comments from the templates.

Im sorry but where in the thread did he say that he designed it? He just said they devoted a website to their project. Im sure if they wanted to hide the fact that they were using a free template they would atleast try to remove the footer.

You are jumping to conclusions way too quickly...

Im sorry but where in the thread did he say that he designed it? He just said they devoted a website to their project. Im sure if they wanted to hide the fact that they were using a free template they would atleast try to remove the footer.

You are jumping to conclusions way too quickly...

 

Did you read what I wrote? On the footer of the website it claims the design is by him. No jumping to conclusions. Your jumping to the conclusion that I'm jumping to conclusions.

Good choice of template and colours for your project/theme.

 

I assume this will be an on-going project, so rather than a fixed blog page, maybe consider integrating something like Wordpress.

 

I don't like the large blocks of text - it makes for difficult reading.

On a similar theme far to many photos in the gallery page - you maybe need to categorize them or add them to your blog posts when you get round to it

 

HTH

  • Author

sorry for the late reply.....Oh i know it is a template and I expect most of the readers to realise that it is a template....but i did do alot of mods on the template like images and styling...I am not a web designer so yeah I GUESS I AM NOT CLEVER ENOUGH TO REMOVE THAT FROM THE SOURCE CODE! And most browsers will not even be looking in the code!

 

So anyway I dont think that it is that much of a problem...do you?

sorry for the late reply.....Oh i know it is a template and I expect most of the readers to realise that it is a template....but i did do alot of mods on the template like images and styling...I am not a web designer so yeah I GUESS I AM NOT CLEVER ENOUGH TO REMOVE THAT FROM THE SOURCE CODE! And most browsers will not even be looking in the code!

 

So anyway I dont think that it is that much of a problem...do you?

 

There's a little issue of "copyright" - you can't legally keep the "designed" bit as you are taking credit for someone else's work.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.