Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Feedback on homepage

Featured Replies

Would be great to get some feedback on the homepage.

 

I've had some comments suggesting the slider is too large, and requires too much scrolling on smaller screens and also typography could be improved.

 

http://www.rjentertainment.co.uk

 

Thanks

 

Dave

Yeah I like it too mate, really nice!

 

Personally, I don't think the slider images are too big; they certainly make an impact. It looks great on my monitor anyways :-P

 

 

Kyle

  • Author

Thanks guys.

 

I'll ditch the script font and try a san-serif. Not sure which.. typography is not something I'm great at ;)

Hi Dave, i think the type face is fine! the colours and finish on the boarders is great. as for the slider size, well i guess it depends, i mean you have really nice hi res images so personally i think its fine, but viewing it on a dell 10" (like me) you dont see the three boxes under it, but then research goes to show that most people duck-dive under the fold now anyway (i did) - nice work!

The website looks great, but I think the login page looks a bit blank. I would put an image next to the login form, but that's just my opinion.

The website looks really nice, great work on the design it all comes together very nice.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.