Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hello, nice to meet you.

Featured Replies

Hi There,

 

I have just jointed the forum and wanted to introduce myself. My name is Daniel Roberts and I am very interested in the web. I graduated from university with a degree in Business and Management. I then took a couople of gap years and then started working at an Investment Bank as a technology analyst. The work didn't inspire me so I knew I needed to move on. I'm just about to start teaching ICT within a secondary school which I am really looking forward to, although slightly apprehensive. The teaching job is a 2 year scheme so I am trying to work out what I want to do next and think web design might be it. I am looking at starting up my own freelance web design company. I have created a website and have started designing a website for a Charity and also a DJ website for a friend of a friend. The more I delve into web design the more I realise how much I have to learn and that I probably need to specialise rather than be a jack of all trades. I hope to provide value to the forum and hope that you guys can help me to develope my skills and my understanding of the industry.

 

Hope to speak to you guys soon in other post.

 

Thanks

 

Dan

 

cariboucreation.com

Hello and welcome to WDF! Have to say you have some exciting hobbies...I always wanted to try scuba diving :)

hello and welcome to the forum i hope you enjoy your stay.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.