Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Web hosting

Featured Replies

I currently pay £74.99 for 2gb webspace + 25gb monthly band space.Does this look a reasonable deal?.I see there are lots of free hosting packages out there but whats the catch?

It looks a little high. I pay £42.16 pa to Dataflame for 500MB and 20GB monthly including VAT although that's an old contract and the new prices are here:-

http://www.dataflame.co.uk/linuxwebhosting.html

 

The Home Shared Server Service at £4.99pm + VAT for 2GB and 40GB seems popular and seems to be the replacement for what I have.

 

Check how many domains and sub-domains and parked domains you want and whether you want a MySQL database.

Our entry level Business Plan is only $59.40pa USD [plus VAT if applicable] for 15GIG space / 300GIG traffic. [larger plans available]

 

However, all our plans allow you to host multi- domains [websites].

 

E.G. our Business Plan allows you to host up to 3 websites - so that's around $20pa USD for each website - great value!

 

Plus you get the choice of hosting on our UK, USA or Swedish servers with 24/7 phone and ticket support - with guaranteed max 1 hour response times.

 

Please contact us if we can be of any more assistance and best of luck with your search.

 

:)

I currently pay £74.99 for 2gb webspace + 25gb monthly band space.Does this look a reasonable deal?.I see there are lots of free hosting packages out there but whats the catch?

 

it seems a bit expensive Oo ... here in germay we do not have your currency .... but watch at square7.net there i have:

 

Summary

FTP accounts 1 of 20 FTP

MySQL databases 1 of 12 MySQL

Domains 0 of up to 10

Available disk space 12,518 MB (0.17%) of 7168MB

 

and there is a lot of more and this is for free

I currently pay £74.99 for 2gb webspace + 25gb monthly band space.Does this look a reasonable deal?.I see there are lots of free hosting packages out there but whats the catch?

 

Hello,

 

I think you should look at : http://www.webhost.uk.net/shared_hosting.html you can get this for nearly 60GBP per year.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.