Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Not something you want to wake up to :(

Featured Replies

Woke up this morning to find someone has decided to make my week a bad one :(

 

Ive lived down the road for 6 months and havent made any enemies.

 

IMG_0609.JPG

 

IMG_0610.JPG

 

If I find the person who did it, there will be trouble!

Sad childish jealous b******s. I had my whole car keyed last year and cannot afford to sort it out.

That's pointless :(

 

Maybe you should add to it and create some moving 'modern art' :)

If someone did that to my car I'd make them drink paint.

I know how you feel mate. A few years ago whilst I was still in the Forces, some little s*** keyed my car, slashed the tyres and smashed all the windows. Took a couple of weeks to get it all repaired only to have the same thing happen 2 nights after I got it back. Next time I got it back I parked it up in the same spot, cammed myself up and sat and waited. Sure enough on the second night of it being sat there, 2 little hooded kids turned up with metal poles. They had only manged to get one wing mirror, before I emerged from the bushes and kicked the living crap out of them. It was by far the most satisfying feeling ever. :)

There are some jealous bastards out there mate!

 

It should be fairly easy to get rid of that (at least they didn't chuck brake fluid on your car, that would have been a million times worse!)

 

That looks like emulsion paint on there - try removing it with some warm soapy water and that *should* get rid of it - you'll need to clay bar the car afterwards though.

 

Here's a link that might help you - http://www.wikihow.com/Get-Spray-Paint-off-a-Car

and make sure not to scrub with anything abrasive, I tried removing a little paint with the green side of a kitchen sponge and it didn't do so well!

I know how you feel mate. A few years ago whilst I was still in the Forces, some little s*** keyed my car, slashed the tyres and smashed all the windows. Took a couple of weeks to get it all repaired only to have the same thing happen 2 nights after I got it back. Next time I got it back I parked it up in the same spot, cammed myself up and sat and waited. Sure enough on the second night of it being sat there, 2 little hooded kids turned up with metal poles. They had only manged to get one wing mirror, before I emerged from the bushes and kicked the living crap out of them. It was by far the most satisfying feeling ever. :)

 

Did you not use their poles on THEM? :D

no mate, by them having poles and me using my hands it counted as self-defence when the police arrived. I also had a camera set up with a night vision lens (borrowed from stores) which backed up my side.

Hmm good point! I guess they were chavs? LOL

I am sorry to see that...your car's the spitting image of my A3 so it looks like someone has done it to mine :angry3: .

 

It could have been anyone, but the odds are that it's someone local and might find it funny to do it again once they discover you've got it sorted. So if you can park your car somewhere else for a while that would be a good idea.

  • Author

I tired to get it off with warm soapy water but it just seemed to make it worse. Took it too the body shop and they are going to see if they can get it off..

 

Waiting for the phone call tommorrow morning :( I will most likely leave it at uni and walk down to it when I need it. Its just annoying that people cant just leave their car outside their own house!

 

Thinking of rigging up a camera out the window and see if I can see who did it, If I find them, there will be grief..

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.