Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Total beginner

Featured Replies

Hi everyone, I stumbled across this site and find it very informative.

 

I am a total beginner with web design and I am hoping to learn a great deal, so hopefully could help my children and possibly start a business in future years.

 

I am a working mum and would really appreciate any help on where to start and what courses would be neccessary to help me along the way. I normally have to do things online at home in any spare time I have.

 

I do love Art and computing.

 

Any advice much appreciated and hopefully I could be helping someone else...possibly down the line :)

Hey,

 

Welcome to the forum.

 

There are lots of things to learn but to help you more then what sort of areas are you looking at or is it just the art and graphic design? If so then take a look at paintshop pro packages

Hi Willow,

 

I'm a fellow art lover too :)

if I can answer any posts I will do my best.

 

 

welcome aboard

 

Stevo

  • Author

Hi Willow,

 

I'm a fellow art lover too :)

if I can answer any posts I will do my best.

 

 

welcome aboard

 

Stevo

  • Author

Hi and thanks for your welcome. I am searching through the questions that have already been asked to save repeating myself. But...is there any program that allows me to upload my sketches then alter them in any way?

 

Thanks

Willow :yahoo:

Hi and thanks for your welcome. I am searching through the questions that have already been asked to save repeating myself. But...is there any program that allows me to upload my sketches then alter them in any way?

 

Thanks

Willow :yahoo:

 

your best off editing them locally with Photoshop/GIMP then uploading them.

 

What kind of altering do you want to do?

  • Author

your best off editing them locally with Photoshop/GIMP then uploading them.

 

What kind of altering do you want to do?

lol you are a whizz with the reply button :pp

Hi Willow

 

Feel free to ask me any questions. I run my own shop in the states.

 

-Seth

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.