Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Will you please review my Joomla Showcase Site?

Featured Replies

Great job. Really like the site. I think the only problem is the way you have the top rated. The top rated should be by average score and not number of votes, as the leading one has a very low average compared to others tat have less votes but a higher average score.

I like the ease of use the most. It seems uncluttered, streamlined, to the point and the user can browse in different ways quite easily.

Very nice looks smart and clear.

 

one thing did make me laugh a little though, so its a showcase site for sites created in Joomla and in the footer there is a "Powered by Wordpress" link. lol I guess I just presumed it would have been made actually using Joomla?? I'm sure theres a reason though and I not having a go, just made me smile a bit. tee hee. ;)

Very nice looks smart and clear.

 

one thing did make me laugh a little though, so its a showcase site for sites created in Joomla and in the footer there is a "Powered by Wordpress" link. lol I guess I just presumed it would have been made actually using Joomla?? I'm sure theres a reason though and I not having a go, just made me smile a bit. tee hee. ;)

 

My Thoughts Exactly....

 

............................................________

....................................,.-‘”...................``~.,

.............................,.-”...................................“-.,

.........................,/...............................................”:,

.....................,?......................................................\,

.................../...........................................................,}

................./......................................................,:`^`..}

.............../...................................................,:”........./

..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../

............./__.(.....“~-,_..............................,:`........../

.........../(_....”~,_........“~,_....................,:`........_/

..........{.._$;_......”=,_.......“-,_.......,.-~-,},.~”;/....}

...........((.....*~_.......”=-._......“;,,./`..../”............../

...,,,___.\`~,......“~.,....................`.....}............../

............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-”

............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\

.............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__

,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|..............`=~-,

.....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\

...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\

................................`:,,...........................`\..............__

.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``

........................................_\..........._,-%.......`\

...................................,<`.._|_,-&``................`\

There's a cheap meaty smell about.

 

Lisa - I don't think you've grasped the concept of this forum. You're supposed to offer your personal advice - not recommend your company.

Nice collection of designs. And the website's design is also eye-pleasing. Nothing annoys - that's a success :)

  • 1 month later...
  • Author

Thanks for your comments and suggestions!

Currently the site is powered by Wordpress because we are new to Joomla.

However,we are impressed by its features and functionality.

So our new sites will be powered by Joomla, it's for sure

What do you like about my Joomla Showcase Site? and what not?

Have I missed anything important?

 

I like the colour, but the font on the top menu bar looks poor, best embed a friendly font.

 

Also the site seems slow to load, are you running this off a windows server?

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.