Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Help with Design

Featured Replies

Hey all,

 

Im new to here so i do not know if i would be breaking any rules by posting in this forum. Please forgive me if i do!

 

I have a designer working on a site for me. He's only doing the front page and a blank page.

 

Wanted to know what you think of his design and the design I currently have for my site. This is my last hope b4 payment in the next 2 days

 

New design front page: click here

New design sub page: click here

My current website: click here

 

Please post here to let me know which design is better!!! Thanks in advance

I like the new design, although i'm confused. You've got a designer building you a site from which you are offering web design services?? Did I miss something? :fool:

Same as an web-designer might outsource work for back-end programming (PHP, SQL), SEO or copy writing. Webdesign cover a broad range, not just the visual side (often refereed to as design).

I prefer web-architecture to better describe the whole width of the profession.

I'm only new to the forum myself, but defiantly defiantly the new site, looks 100% more professional than the one your using currently.

 

Regards,

Jessica

Yup, must agree, the new design looks far superior, and a lot more professional.

  • Author

thanks all...The thing is...I do offer web designing and stuff like that...but my designer bailed on me at the last minute (its a new company) so i was forced to do the designing myself (so you see how bad that turned out lol). The post is vacant. Have not taken up any designing requests since then.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.