Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Couple of new pics

Featured Replies

Well I've had my usual Sunday walk with the dog......

 

took in excess of forty photos and three of them were okay, so I've uploaded them to my gallery for you to (hopefully) enjoy.

you should take a picture of the same location every week and make a flip book :p

I remember a really great photo that I was shown once, it was the progression of time, it was the same place but a photo was taken every 20 mins for 24 hours. It was then blended together so the scene moved along and went from day to night to day in the same photo it looked so good :)....now I just have to try and find it, if I do I'll post it :)

  • Author
I remember a really great photo that I was shown once, it was the progression of time, it was the same place but a photo was taken every 20 mins for 24 hours. It was then blended together so the scene moved along and went from day to night to day in the same photo it looked so good :)....now I just have to try and find it, if I do I'll post it :)

 

 

I'd love to see it.

 

I stood in the same spot as the previous week (it's were Austin always goes swimming) and realised all the leaves had gone.

 

If I'm going to do this I will have to choose somewhere a little more interesting because I have a feeling its going to be the same for a few months....

 

perhaps the spot by the bridge...I'll think about it...

Hey good pics, I like the one with the bridge, and I know what your talking about the time changing picture, i have seen it on flickr. I think its still on there.

  • Author

One week on....another walk with dog and camera....

 

This weeks offering just uploaded...

 

weather absolutely amazing this afternoon :D

Lovely Liquid, I had a look at your recent pics and look look really nice.

 

Hopefully I'll be getting a camera for Christmas then I can start asking you for advice.

 

:)

  • Author

Crikey I had better start swotting then because I don't have any real experience...just wander round with the camera taking pictures and hope that some of them will be okay.

 

I guess I'm really lucky with the local scenery but I see things that look amazing but then take a picture and it bears no resemblance to what I thought I saw.

 

I spent 18 months working for a production company and maybe some of that helped. Very occasionally my boss would send me out looking for locations armed with the digital camera. At first he was horrified at what I brought back. I could make the most incredible places look like hell...

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.