June 22, 200917 yr The new design is the first 2 and the old is the last 2. I have died the colours down a bit more. What do you think now? "Its very blue! I think the white text on blue background is actually a little harsh on the eyes. " Alot of you said about the old dark blue was to much.
June 22, 200917 yr Those few changes made a really BIG difference. You know what they say, less is more! I'm really liking this design. Good job!
June 22, 200917 yr Definitely greatly improved from the first. Looking very professional now. The line layout of the quote looks strange though - like it's been forced to fill a gap?
June 22, 200917 yr The line layout of the quote looks strange though - like it's been forced to fill a gap? I'd agree with that. I'd probably try breaking the lines differently, like "to develop independence, confidence and self-esteem"
Create an account or sign in to comment