Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Web stats for multiple sites on same domain

Featured Replies

Hi.

 

Really hope someone can help here, as I've all but given up on my web host tech support.

 

I have web space which is host to several sites - my music band, my brothers company and a friends sandwich shop.

 

The domain names were purchased seperately via 123-reg.co.uk but point to different "areas" of my website which is hosted by Easyspace.

 

I can get web stats from Easyspace but they only cater for my website - how on earth will I know how many visitors have accessed the sandwich shop for example?

 

Hope this makes sense...

 

TIA

 

Regards

 

Q4Legend

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.