Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lateral Studios

Featured Replies

Looks really great mate.

 

Can I just ask what font that is? I would like to use it for one of my new designs

I like the feel of the design. Very slick. I think the header font needs a bit more letter spacing though to improve readability. It seems a bit cramped ("lateral thinking","dont just take our word for it" etc).

  • Author

Thanks for the nice comments guys :)

 

@dt17: It's Asenine, you can download it here

 

@dangreaves92: Thanks, I spaced them out a little and agree it's much more legible. The link above has been updated.

Looks very nice my friend keep up the good work :)

Thanks for the font, and again, great design :)

  • Author

Thanks a lot everyone! Wasn't expecting that kind of response :blush1:

I like the overall design and idea but the elements are just way to big for my liking. Looks better scaled down to 75% imho

 

Keep up the good work!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.