Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cheap VPS

Featured Replies

I've not used it myself but I've heard good things about the master company, A2B2. Just take into consideration that they are unmanaged.

Rus seems like a good guy so it's worth a go and they are certainly cheap.

 

Is there something in particular you want to run on it ?

I have used one through a friend. I was very good apart from when using RDP, they put a tag on the top of the screen if your using windows. The tag just contains machine ID ect...

  • Author

It's just for learning how to manage servers, possibly hosting my own things on there in the future, I would go with a more expensive one if it was anything important :)

  • 1 month later...

Those are un-managed and as you can see for 10 USD you only get 128 MB ram. If you want to run websites I wouldn't recommend it.

 

- Daniel :)

  • 1 month later...

I use No Wires for VPS and haven't had any troubles, just press the link in my signature! Their VPS' are fantastic, and priced really well: £7.50 per month.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.