Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

SitePoint 5 pdfs for the price of 1

Featured Replies

It's a great offer. I bought some PHP and Flash ones. Their stuff is generally pretty good and at that price is a steal. Nice to see they will donate 100% of the takings to the Aussie fires as well

 

It ends tomorrow by the way!

This seems to be a win win situation.

I shall make a purchase later on :)

Anybody got any good recommendations?

I have been wanting to get "Everything You Know About CSS Is Wrong!" So now I think I will and bite the bullet with some JS books as well as I really need to learn the properly :pp

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.