Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

A new slimmer iMac is now available!

Featured Replies

I had heard about the issues with the screen... some people being unhappy with them and saying they were totally unsuitable for photo and graphics work. Well, my screen seems absolutely fine, and I have no problems whatsoever with it, it looks great and I'll be doing plenty of graphics and photographic work on it regardless!

 

cool, cheers for the feedback :)

  • 2 weeks later...
I had heard about the issues with the screen... some people being unhappy with them and saying they were totally unsuitable for photo and graphics work. Well, my screen seems absolutely fine, and I have no problems whatsoever with it, it looks great and I'll be doing plenty of graphics and photographic work on it regardless!

 

I've recently been using these and the only problem i've had is if i view it from an angle which i don't do often and when i'm designing i'm always facing it directly so it's fine for doing graphical work.

 

I don't like the new keyboards though, it like trying to type on a laptop, the keys just seem out of place to a normal keyboard.

  • 4 weeks later...

Well I just picked up the 24" 2.4gHz model and so far I'm loving it B)

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.