Everything posted by PowerfulTrueRam
- Count to 1 million
- Count to 1 million
-
Adding Background Music
You could just use a flash player such as long tail video, set it to autplay and place it into a div with display:none.
- Count to 1 million
- Count to 1 million
- Count to 1 million
-
MySQL upgrade - now code doesnt work
You need to use mysql_fetch_array() instead of mysql_fetch_assoc(). while($row = mysql_fetch_array($results)) {
-
How do I export a MySql database?
cPanel is usually accessed via a port number which varies through different hosts so it would be http://yoururl.com:833 or something similar. You will most likely have to contact the host. I'm not sure how you would find out who the host is. You could try a WHOIS Lookup for the domain name but it's hit and miss whether the host name is included.
-
Count to 1 million
223 - I bet £100 this will never ever reach 1 million. It would take years for a start! I worked out that if someone posted every minute, 24 hours a day (which will never happen), it will take 1.9 years to reach 1 million. Look forward to that
-
Count to 1 million
221 - I'm starting to wonder why I'm doing this and not sleeping
- Count to 1 million
-
how do i stop overlapping images changing colour?
Are both images saved in the same format? For the colour settings to match, every file format setting should be kept the same. That means colour type (RGB,CMYK,etc), quality settings and file format.
-
How do I export a MySql database?
To create the databases, you will have to use the import or "SQL" features within phpMyAdmin on your server. Your host should have provided you a link to get to it. You will most likely have to go through a control panel or some sort (may be called cPanel or Plesk). To upload the files, you will need to use an FTP client such as FileZilla. Again, your FTP details should have been provided by your host. Good luck
-
hey all
Welcome to WDF
- Count to 1 million
-
Adding Background Music
Just a quick tip, don't play it automatically and ALWAYS have a mute button!
-
Hello from Silent Web Solutions
Welcome to WDF Where's my ferrari?
-
Hi everyone
You should always make logos in a vector package like illustrator. That way, your logos can be resized for anything (you could have to use it on a billboard for example) without pixelation. Photoshop is designed for...well photos but is also very useful for site mockups. P.S. Welcome to WDF
-
HTML5 is coming.
I haven't started relying on it yet, from what i've read, it still seems very hit and miss on the compatability front. Definately looking forward to the SVG integration though!
-
The Jamie Has Landed
Welcome to WDF
-
Little firefox experiment.
Haha, the first comment made me laugh: Sometimes I think that YouTube should have a short IQ test as opposed to a captcha on the signup form
-
Pricing Calculator
Where it says "calculator.php" in the code i sent you: change it to the filename you have the code pasted into (it links to itself).
-
Please be as critical as you want on the layout and look of my website
I actually quite like the idea. I haven't seen anything like it before and who knows, if the site gets bigger, it could start generating matches. It may work better at first to market it within one city or town and see what happens.
-
Layer based Postioning
Haven't got the slightest clue what you're talking about. Could you elaborate?
-
If someone could review my site, I would appreciate it.
Due to the liquid layout, the paragraphs are very wide. People like reading in short lines because they're easier to scan. Try either changing the layout to a fixed width layout or putting a max-width attribute on the paragraphs. Also, the photo of the flowers seems unrelated to your content. Try changing that to something more related, perhaps say an interesting screenshot from an RPG? You may also want to extend the phrase "RPG" in your description text to "Role Playing Game". As demonstrated in the previous post, many people may not know what RPG stands for. To me, it means Rocket Propelled Grenade. So you make custom Rocket Propelled Grenades One thing I do like though is the cube graphic. It gives the message of building something which is exactly what you're looking for. Dan