Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

RJG Designing

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by RJG Designing

  1. Thanks rallport, although it is truthful, im glad you said it. My work is average, and really doesnt reflect me! im going to make some websites for local charities etc, and hopefully build up a bigger and better portfolio. Regards to pricing, im going to hang on a bit and really focus on improving, and them come back to offer more quality web services. Thanks!
  2. Hi all, just got a mac, and just a quick simple question about coda. In the local folder list, why isn't it like drea weaver, and show just the site, rather than the full hard drive? Also, I have set up the local server, how can i successfully to be able to sync up to remote server, run a local version, that can run locally to, ie localhost. Cheers.
  3. My pricing is fairly cheap, on average around £300, which does make me unique in that respect. Just made a new website for 2012, hopefully that will give me a better reputation.
  4. Well, I have a overall general knowledge, and want to do web design with the spare time that I have! Like I said above, I've done a few, and want to make more of a go at it. How can I get recognised, get some more work I between work... Cheers.
  5. Hi there! I am a web designer than has only been doing sites for a few people I know, and now I want to go full time, and really make a success of it! I have developed a pretty good knowledge now, and want to know how to get clients, to begin with. My website hasn't got me much work, only getting 5-6 page views per day. How can I get recognised, and how did you start up? Cheers!
  6. I would be up for collaborating with a designer! Great idea I think.
  7. Media queries are the modern way to creating a mobile website. http://www.w3.org/TR/css3-mediaqueries/ Have a look there for a start! Cheers.
  8. Any more improvements, the logo i may update in the future! Cheers.
  9. Hi there, I was just wondering what you use to receive payments online? I have been using PayPal, but I am a bit weary of using it! Cheers.
  10. That's some good suggestions. Thinking about it, I agree with the name. RJG design seems a lot better and easier to remember!
  11. Take a look, edited the reset!
  12. Hmm... No sure why that is! I'll have to have a look!
  13. Ok, I'll sort that! Any other improvements?
  14. I have made some amendments, taking into account Mike's comments. How does it look now Mike?
  15. Thanks Mike, much help! Greatly appreciated, will work on it later.
  16. Ok. Could I have a screenshot please!? I can't really see how I can space the sections out anymore... Cheers!
  17. I need more content, which is still in progress. How much white space is there?
  18. thanks for your advice, i have updated, take a look now. cheers.
  19. Thanks, some interesting points there. Will definatly work on them, and improve. Cheers.
  20. Hi guys, Made a new website for 2012, check it out at www.rjgdesigning.co.uk/new. Still a working progress, your comments are greatly appreciated. Cheers.
  21. Quite like it buddy. Nice, clean and effective. Well done!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.