Everything posted by Aaron_WebDev
-
Hello! (Again)
Sup guyss. So I used to be real active on this forum a longggg time ago on another account of which I cant remember now! Created this account a long time ago aswell but drifted off WDF. But.. One of the best forum communities on the web so I obviously could not stay away for to long So I look foward to getting to know everyone and hopefully becoming an active member again Aaron
-
What's the best medicine?
Aha Jogging is so boring for me to but Skateboarding is great! Luckily for me I work at a martial arts centre. Even though I'm hired there as a part-time web developer (YAY! xD) I still train everyday and compete so I think it's just finding your active hobby and sticking to it.
-
What's the best medicine?
Yer same! And when as it's put in front of you like this I don't see much reason why people who have no excuse can't put aside 30 mins to do some walking at least.
-
What's the best medicine?
Saw this video today and just felt like sharing. It's a straight to the point approach to our health and one thing we can do to help us lead a good life and resist disease/illness. I wont say what this "medicine" is because I suppose that's for the video to do. Enjoy! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUaInS6HIGo&sns=fb
-
What website do you want?!
Thanks for your replies!! Helping me a tonne!! And Diva, if you read my second post on this topic it should become clear!
-
What website do you want?!
Sorry xD The question is really hard to word... Its worded so difficultly on the sheet i was given and find it hard to write.. Basically, Its just asking what website you would like to see online! So.. would you like, a new social networking site, a site dedicated to fashion, a site with a list of every single computer game in the world! Thanks for even taking the time to read this and I hope my second awful attempt at explaining was successful! xD
-
What website do you want?!
Hello WDF!!! So I have some coursework and need to do a survey on a topic of my choiceee! So I thought I'd ask a question on here to get some answersss The question is, If a web developer said to you, I'm creating a new website and I need to know what website people want! What website would you like me to make?, What would your answer be to this! I know this is a hard question to answer but, coursework is coursework lol!! Thanks for any replies, Aaron
-
Hey folks
Welcome
-
Hello Hello
Welcome to the forum
-
Hey there
Welcome to WDF!
-
Chrome No2 of UK's top browsers
Yup, love Chrome and have always used it!
-
Hello from Me!
Hello and welcome to the forum
-
Looking for investors
I've watched this video and read the description and still have no idea what peoplewire is? I think you should work on the description and actually explain the concept of the website.
-
Nightmare Client: What To Do?
AHA! That is one the best videos i've seen!
-
Hello WDF
Hello and welcome to the forum
-
Hey!
Hello and welcome
-
Hourly rate or another way?
I understand that! As soon as you drop your price for one person everyone expects it! So ill come up with a nice structure ad stick to it. Thanks for your replies, very helpful. Aaron
-
Eager New Site
I don't think you should say "take my word it will make money" and then this?
-
Hourly rate or another way?
Aha. Not sure I'd get many clients if I offered a business card website for £200,000. Be nice though wouldn't it xD Yeah, I though that with more experience I'd gather a much better idea of how much to start charging.
-
Would anyone like to be involved in a gaming project?
http://www.webdesignerforum.co.uk/topic/51526-eager-new-site/page__p__327739#entry327739 The original thread of trying to get people to join.
-
Hourly rate or another way?
Ahh I never though of it that way, but it's so true!
-
Hourly rate or another way?
Thanks for you reply, I have heard a lot of people say that package deals aren't really the best way to go! And yes amount of times I have heard people having to explain to clients why certain things took so long is mad xD So I think I'll start by giving an estimate and then maybe once higher up the "food chain" ill start working with an hourly rate! Thanks again, Aaron
-
Hourly rate or another way?
Hello WDF, Ok, so I would like to delve into a bit of freelancing soon. I'm currently building up my portfolio and thought this would be the perfect time to also build up my knowledge of everything I need to know. So my question is, should I charge an hourly rate or do package deals or estimate a price at the begging of a project? or any other ways possible?... There's so many different ways and I would just like to know from your experience which one works best? Thanks so much for any replies, Aaron
-
First Serious Website
Well, now you've fixed the paddings I think it looks very nice!
-
My new Site
Hello! I really like the site, think it looks appealing and is user friendly! The colour scheme is spot on aswell Only suggestion is maybe, on the mobile discos and wedding discos page make it look a bit more exciting! You could add some images because at the moment, mainly on the mobile discos page it is only 3 very small paragraphs of text and I personally feel this pulls away from the otherwise very nice and exciting design! Other than that it looks sweet. Good Job, Aaron