Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

egans88

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by egans88

  1. Hi Guys, I would really appreciate any of your opinions on my portfolio? I want to better it and myself as a designer/developer so I would love to hear your expert feedback? Thanks again Sean
  2. Hi, I have just recently updated my portfolio website (link below) and would really really appreciate any feedback/comments/issues you guys have with it? www.seanegandesigns.com One thing I've had reservations about is the following nav bar - would it be better left alone at the top? Also any further comments on any part of it atall would be greatly appreciated:) Thanks a million, Sean
  3. Thanks for spotting this - I changed around this page a little and missed this text change - I honestly do know my right from my left:D
  4. Hi All, I have been creating a website in Wordpress for the last few months and I have a problem with the way the ur is displaying: It appears as http://www.heatherhumphreys.ie/index.php/profile/ but the thing is I want to get rid of the index.php part of this if anyone could help me? So I want the url to be just www.heatherhumphreys.ie/profile Is there any plugin I can use in wordpress to make this happen or what is the reason for it appearing like this and does this have an effect on my seo? Thanks a million, Sean
  5. Hi all, I was wondering if you guys could have a look and critique my portfolio website: My portfolio site Any feedback is welcome - good or bad:) Cheers, Sean
  6. Hi All, I currently have a portfolio website which is over at seanegandesigns.com but I was wondering would this be good enough for gaining clients? This site includes any work I have done(which is mainly college work and a couple of things from an internship I did) but I would love to get designing some proper websites for real clients so I was wondering would I need a "business" type website to list my services and prices etc which would attract clients? Or is it a bit repetitive having two sites with pretty much the same portfolio? I would like to hear your thoughts on trying to set up as a freelancer and what is the best way to go about this?(It would be part time as I am currently employed full-time incase this matters) Thank in advance:) Sean
  7. Hi all I have been using wordpress for around a year but I am currently trying to develop my own wordpress theme. I was wondering does anybody have alot of previous experience doing this and if so would you be able to give me a couple of pointers on how to go about doing this or point in the direction of a couple of good tutorials? Thanks in advance
  8. Hi, Relly like the design you have ere, its nice and simple and colours work well I think:) Just one thing I noticed though, in your services page all the links to wordpress, drupal etc are opening in the same window so it might be an idea to have them open in new windows to stop people leaving through any of these sites? Cheers
  9. Thanks for the feedback lads, I've removed the ugly photoshoped image of me and added a simple black and white version instead - this will be just for the meantime as I'm looking at getting a better photo up. And thanks 'Warren Jerzyszek' for your detailed feedback and will be implementing some of your ideas, especially changing the background colour and the middle section cause it will make it look alot cleaner. And thanks for the tip on getting rid of the horrible white spaces cause they wer kinda annoying me too.. Just wondered if you could elaborate abit on how the site seems "flat" to you? Cheers for the brilliant feedback and if anyone elso has anything more to add, feel free:)
  10. Thanks neilp, I had actually checked that the site functioned correctly across Firefox, IE, Safari and Chrome thought it was enough but I suppose its not a bad idea checking everything is valid Anything else that you liked/disliked with my site or any other advice would be very welcome??
  11. Thanks ZED for your comments, and I have to agree with them all. Im currently validating the site which is now 90% done and it was a massive oversight on my part. I am also looking at doing something different with the image of me to make it look less amateurish. But apart from that what are your opinions on the overall design of the site? Good, bad or indifferent?? Any other recommendations or opinions from anyone else would be appreciated.. Thanks again
  12. Hi all, Ive recently graduated and planning to start my own freelance works so I've recently updated my own online portfolio at www.seanegandesigns.com and would like some comments on how it looks and works. All feedback will be appreciated and very very helpful:) Thanks everyone!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.