Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Little Bandit

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Little Bandit

  1. http://kenv.ca/ This one used to look fantastic, but the designer changed the layout and it's more professional now :/ It's still pleasant though.
  2. Have the gods no mercy?
  3. the CSS Validator comes with the following result: abbr Value Error : border-bottom , is an incorrect operator : 1px dotted,#666666 What the hell? I thought that everything's in order, why is this an incorrect operator???
  4. I love playing Counter-Strike:Source too. I think the best way to learn is just practice a lot. Seroiusly speaking - lynda.com is a great source of knowledge but an expensive one, there are many video tutorials there about everything. <!--try tronert --> And don't forget http://www.w3schools.com/ This Site is just fantastic and one of my favourites
  5. But that's the program I'm learning to use on the course. Do you know a program that would suit me better? . I'd rather use some WYSIWYG program to create web sites than a notepad. Anyway I'm reading "the best-practice guide to XHML&CSS" by Partick Griffiths and things are becoming clearer to me. I know it will take time to get better but i'll get there, no worries BTW: you got a typo in your sig
  6. Thanks, I will come back with some more problems for sure
  7. Yeah, I do it all in Design Mode, It looks good there but when I hit f12 gaps appear beetween cells that shouldn't be there. I found out that aligning an image which is within the problematic cell to absolute middle solves the problem. BTW I just got a hefty book on dreamweaver [the missing manual] and i think it would tell me much about it but I have little time left as I have to hand in my page to my tutor after Christmas.
  8. Did some changes in the align and all looks good now
  9. I have the problem with CS3 messing with the layout, for some strange reason there are some spaces between cells where there shouldn't be any, cells move automatically somewhere else etc. I've just started learning Dreamweaver and this thing is really irritating.
  10. Yeah, it's fabulous! Purple is a great choice, and grey suits everything really. The font size could have been smaller though. The clock is just superb!
  11. Thanks a lot Eskymo. My dreamweaver teacher showed me another method to do it, I guess that yours is a bit more advanced. He said he will teach us your method later during the course. Looks like I need some more time to reach your level
  12. First of all hello everyone! I'm just beginning designing websites and just encountered this problem. I'm designing a website in Dreamweaver CS3 that have a background made of a long thin strap and a table in the middle Something like this one I would like to have another backgroud inside the table and it's a gradient one (attached one). Is it possible to create another "layer" in Dreamveaver for this background? I'd rather avoid creating the whole window as a picture and then cutting it

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.