Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

legeektreschic

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by legeektreschic

  1. Sitepoint have an awesome book called Jquery from Novice to Ninja, check that out! Also, I found picking a specific function and pulling it apart really helped. I did this with scrollto (stick in to google you'll find it!) KA
  2. legeektreschic replied to alzer81's topic in General Chat
    Hello! I'm 26 and finishing off my Master at the end of this month (fingers crossed for a distinction!). Then I plan to web design for years and years and years. Yay! KA
  3. Awesome well done! Sounds like your hard work is paying off! KA
  4. Welcome to the forum!
  5. Hi All! I just thought I would drop by and say hello! I will be picking your brains more often than not on how to get my little niggles working. I'm new to web design (having taught myself in the evenings, which is not easy!) and like a challenge. Even when it means I nearly chuck my laptop out the window. Feel free to say hello! KA

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.