Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hey All

Featured Replies

Hi all! I am quite new to web design in the sence that I never actually finished a website before now. My name is William and I am 27 years old. I run my own business in a small town called Darlington, where I fix computers. My website has been up and running for a while now, but I just wanted a little outsider advice on any changes I could make to make my site a little more popular.

 

At the moment I am using a free hosting page, but hope to have a .co.uk domain in the next couple of months.

 

Check it out, and let me know of any additions you think should be implamented :)

 

Thanks all!

Hello, William, and welcome to WDF!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.