Everything posted by treefingers28
-
jQuery Lightbox - Not Working
Hi, I’m using jQuery Lightbox (http://zip.li/PirC) and for some unknown reason it has stopped working, i had it working fine but then i attempted to compress my js to make the file sizes smaller, after realizing this was a huge fail and it makes the js unusable i reverted back to the original files. But now it just opens in a new window. I was just wondering if anyone could help. Its most probably going to be something stupid that i have missed, so I apologize in advance, but I’ve been looking through the code for about 2hours now. Any help would be appreciated. Regards Luke index.php
-
Ragga Photo - Photography Portfolio
Yeh ZenPhoto is easy to edit. But at the same time its easy to make it go horribly wrong. The only problem is, there isnt many plugins as such. So it pretty much all down to you to do the coding and stuff. But its pretty simple all round.
-
Ragga Photo - Photography Portfolio
But i get what you mean about the rollovers and active links. Will hopefully get that sorted sometime soon.
-
Ragga Photo - Photography Portfolio
...only the background is in flash.
-
Ragga Photo - Photography Portfolio
Yeh in the long run we want to sell the photos as prints. So in a way, for now its just showing of what we can do. Until we get enought images to start printing.
-
Ragga Photo - Photography Portfolio
As a portfolio.
-
Ragga Photo - Photography Portfolio
Anymore comments? Anything anyone thinks i need to change, edit or add?
-
Ragga Photo - Photography Portfolio
Thankyou..yeh not really had time to sort out the DeviantART at the moment. Should sort it out in the next few days. I'll PM you when its online. Cheers
-
Ragga Photo - Photography Portfolio
Cheers for your comment. Im gonna take both comments into account cheers. Regarding the W3C Validation iv tryed millions of times to make it valid. But it seems to be code within ZenPhotos Script. I was wondering if someone would be able to help me with this. Cheers Luke
-
Ragga Photo - Photography Portfolio
Hi, I was wondering if you could tell me what you think of my photography portfolio site www.raggaphoto.co.uk. The site is based around long exposure and light graffiti. Its running on a CMS called ZenPhoto. Tell me what you think. Cheers, Luke (p.s. This is my first crack at swf background and such)
-
.swf background in php or html
Hi, sorta sussed it. Just one issue. Any content on the page gets over lapped by the .swf so its not actually a background it seems to over lay it. Is this a known issue?? Luke
-
.swf background in php or html
Hi i want to make a .swf background to be full screen in a browser window. Like at this site http://www.august.com.au/ Anyone know how to do it, iv been trying all methods all day. I think iv gone through about 200 pages of tutorials on google. Please help! Luke
-
Please tell me what you think..
Yeh i understand. For V2.0 im gonna make the background resize fullscreen *e.g. so its not in a popup window* The whole reason i used flash is that i want to make a transistion on the Long Expose/Light Graffiti. Cheers for the responses.
-
Please tell me what you think..
Yeh, i totally agree tbh. I wanted to add and about page etc...but the rest of the band decided against it. I will take all the points into mind for the next version. Thanks Alot.
-
Please tell me what you think..
Oh and the whole flash version thing is due to the flash detection script.
-
Please tell me what you think..
ta for reviews. Firstly.. ..The site isnt really there for the purpose of telling people about the band, as the people visiting should already know tbh. Secondly.. ..the popup window was used so that it was the whole image shown in the window (no black page). But due to the new firefox the javascript to stop the page from being resizable doesnt work anymore. ..and yeh its alot of clicking. Ta for feedback will bear it in mine when doing the second version.
-
£750 for a website?
I'd do it for cheaper than that!!
-
Please tell me what you think..
Hi Could you tell me what you think of my bands site i made www.uninformedweb.com Cheers, Luke
-
Good Domain Registrars ?
I recommend http://www.telivo.com/ .co.uk - 2yrs = 5 pounds .com - 2yrs = 15pounds BARGAINN!! hehe