Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

haak

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by haak

  1. @andrew Yes, you might be right, the idea was to make all the webpages revolve around an Autumn theme. I know it will be a lot of work, but part of the plan is to show-case my work...I am just an amateur doing this as a hobby - I am just learning how to use illustrator, then I'll move onto photoshop, ...etc. Still a lot to learn...
  2. Thank you for your comments. Yes, the background is supposed to be a bit blurry as I am trying to establish perspective - maybe it needs more blur... The theme is Autumn, a home page for each season...
  3. Thank you for your comments. I am still learning how to do web design so I might be wrong, but I was thinking about linking individual web pages to transparent rectangles with the corresponding text. For the hover/click effect, I will add a highlight. Each page will have to be different...I haven't tried it yet (I put the project on a backburner for now)so I am not sure if it will work...
  4. Hello, I just registered yesterday, graphic design is my hobby that I just started learning not too long ago, and I hope to learn some from the people here as well. Thanks.
  5. Hello. I do graphic design as a hobby and am still in the process of learning (a long bloody process it is) lol. I had an idea for a layout for a home page and am wondering what you think. Is it too simple? Or boring? Please don't hold back. Thanks.
  6. Hello. I do graphic design as a hobby and am still in the process of learning (a long bloody process it is) lol. I had an idea for a layout for a home page and am wondering what you think. Please don't hold back. Thanks.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.