Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

web page layout review and feedback

Featured Replies

Hello. I do graphic design as a hobby and am still in the process of learning (a long bloody process it is) lol.

I had an idea for a layout for a home page and am wondering what you think. Is it too simple? Or boring? Please don't hold back. Thanks.

post-24283-023840200 1291487847_thumb.jpg

It's a little difficult to focus on, because the trees at the top are out of focus, but I don't know if that is meant to be like that.

It looks like skin layers... (I don't know what the theme is, so I apologize.) But overall, it's a good start, congrats!:)

  • Author

Thank you for your comments. Yes, the background is supposed to be a bit blurry as I am trying to establish perspective - maybe it needs more blur...

The theme is Autumn, a home page for each season...

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.