I have to say I agree whole heartedly with Dizi. The positioning (i.e. on the homepage) of all your personal information & background IMO isn't the greatest. It comes across at best as unnecessary and at worst as unprofessional. The homepage should be all about your site visitors and how your site or business can help them. What will they get out of your site/product or service?
If potential clients (or employers) are motivated to learn more about your personal background, this can be facilitated by the inclusion of your information on a page other than your homepage. Meanwhile, those who are not interested in this level of detail are not confronted by it as soon as they visit your site.
Another aspect I find confusing or unhelpful is your domain name - its connection to your business is not evident (at least not to me), giving no idea of what it is you do.
On the plus side, I love your choice of colours and graphics - very cool!!!!
Good luck with your studies and site