Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

dazkrak

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by dazkrak

  1. Simply create folder Blog where you could install the wordpress
  2. you can use your blog to promote other blogs possibly, however only blogging about page that you create seems a bit pointless.
  3. you can also use sitemap generating websites to aid with process of creating sitemap. However I have to create my sitemap for images manually.
  4. that is rather long code, what are you having problems with exactly?
  5. If you stick to the tables you are looking at the flash to be opened on this certain webpage, and flash player and animation in it will be controlling what is being displayed. Is that helpful in any way? Like the embedded iframe in the website.
  6. there are certain standards in regards to the CSS on the W3C website. I thought that PDF is something that is driven by certain readers and not necessarily by the Adobe and their like companies.
  7. I have a blog on me business domain under subfolder of name blog. I was wondering how can I submit so it could be searched in google blog search tool. my blog can be found just by googling dmcarpetclean. I would appreciate any advises in this area.
  8. are there any tools to generate Image Sitemaps sitemaps, Im just looking in to Google webmaster guide and it say that it is good to have one. Thank you for contribution.
  9. Thank you very much for your constructive feedback, I'm currently working on imporvements suggested by you. Thank you Darius
  10. Hello Could you please tell me what to improve on my website, I'm looking to make look as professional as possible. IF you have any ideas just let me know as this will be very beneficial for me. www.dmcarpetclean.co.uk
  11. I'm interested to finding out where I can look up number of searches for some keywords, is there any place like that? Example of what I mean, Keyword "domestic cleaning" I want to know how many people is searching this term in google, with option to select geographical location. Many thanks for any replays:) Darius
  12. dazkrak replied to dazkrak's topic in Server Side
    Thank you, All replays were very helpful. Do you know where can I find some projects to cooperate with people to develop my skills in webdev?
  13. dazkrak posted a topic in Server Side
    Hello I'm complete newb when it comes to advance webdesign. That is I was wondering what skills are needed for designing and managing online Forum, I am familiar with HTML, CSS and some basic JavaScript. My portfolio www.graphicskrak.co.uk. Thank you for any suggestions.
  14. CSS is very useful for edditing and creating modern pages that are compatible across browsers. Furthermore using CSS give great power over the layout of content on page.
  15. Hello, I was wondering if you know about project that I could join, I mean something that will develop my skills and abilities to work on the projects. Thank you for any informations.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.