Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sturg_Clan

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Sturg_Clan

  1. So if I understand you right, if i were to put it all in a container div, set the width to 950 px and assign the height once I know how far down it goes, this should solve my problems? I am literally starting from scatch, but for a total noob, I think I am at least making some progress. As long as no-one tells me to go back to my dayjob (this partly is my dayjob now!) I'll be a happy man.
  2. Hi guys, I am designing a page for a karate school I am working with (I am very new to this and self taught ATM so please bear with me). I use Microsoft Expressions Web 3, the page has some empty space at the bottom I just cannot get rid of, also when I look at the page on my old machine, it all moves around, the content div moves to the bottom of the page, just leaving a yellow space where it should be. I know there are a few other "design issues" I need to clean up, any advice will be gratefully received. http://www.karate-harrogate.co.uk
  3. Thanks guys, I'm really pleased with the feedback. I never expected to get it right forst time. Back to the drawing board I will let you know when I have the next update. Thanks again James
  4. Great Feedback JamesU, I know all of those issues, and am sorting out, just really wanted opinion on the IE6/IE7 problem. Regarding the colours, I am trying to keep in wit the brand, do you think they are really offputting? Many thanks James (Sturg_Clan)
  5. Hi, I have designed a landing page (this is just the basic layout without links etc...), I want to know what you all think, also for some reason it will not currently work in IE6 or IE7 can anyone see why? http://www.childrenspartiesharrogate.co.uk I am quite new to all this, just getting my head around it all, so no mean comments please Many thanks James

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.