Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

mteam

Privileged
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by mteam

  1. mteam replied to CreativeSheep's topic in Frontend
    What do you mean a tag? is code for no-break space
  2. mteam replied to CreativeSheep's topic in Frontend
    remove display inline use and then you dont need minus margins & positions <h1>Softimage Keyboard Cuts</h1>
  3. mteam replied to CreativeSheep's topic in Frontend
    @creativesheep Why are you setting the header to display inline?
  4. Thats the problem with reading things online were not really sure what the op is after I read it as though he wants them to line up hence I said to try and see if thats what he wants. sorry for being a grouch
  5. well you read his problem differently to me so I shall bow down to your superior knowledge
  6. Not sure I understand correctly try changing the height on the code below to 400px see if thats what you want .mosaicflow__item img { display: block; width: 100%; height: auto;/*change this to the height you want the images*/ }
  7. Is the text IE mobile working showing on your phone? Just a thought your phone is using the ie browser ?
  8. Have a look here http://marcgrabanski.com/articles/jquery-google-maps-tutorial-basics
  9. You got a link so I can see how your scrolling the page should just be a matter of adding a class
  10. I would have send have an inner container which would mean adding extra elements you could also try using minus margins and padding <div id="cont"> <header> <nav> your navigation items </nav> <h1>sute title</h1> <p>Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas.</p> </header> </div> body{overflow-x:hidden;}/*stops bottom scroll bar showing*/ #cont{width:50%;margin:10px auto;} /*container to centre content*/ header{background:#9c9c9c;margin:0 -2999px;padding:0 2999px} /*uses minus margin and padding to extend background out of container*/
  11. <!--[if IEMobile]> <p>IE mobile working</p> <![endif]--> Are sorry that needs to go after your body tag, yes by wrapping it with the tags it should show as commented out but IE mobiles should use it Can anbody else with a ie mobile phone test the op link
  12. mteam replied to a post in a topic in Frontend
    I think i've understood what your after Id just use a div create the effect and positioning with css and the use jquery to hide when clicked Maybe something like this will work <div class="pop"> Click for menu <a href="#">close</a> </div> .popnomore{display:none;} .pop { background: #eee; border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 10px; border-radius: 8px; box-shadow: 0 5px 10px rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2); position: absolute; width: 200px; top:50px;left:50px; } /* arrows - :before and :after */ .pop:before { position: absolute; display: inline-block; border-top: 7px solid transparent; border-right: 7px solid #eee; border-bottom: 7px solid transparent; border-right-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2); left: -8px; top: 15px; content: ''; } .pop:after { position: absolute; display: inline-block; border-top: 6px solid transparent; border-right: 6px solid #eee; border-bottom: 6px solid transparent; left: -6px; top: 16px; content: ''; } $('.pop a').click(function (e) { e.preventDefault(); $('.pop').addClass('popnomore') });
  13. I take it your phone is not seeing it ? I noticed on your link your using IEmobile 7 yet the code you show is IEmobile <!--[if IEMobile]> <p>IE mobile working</p> <![endif]> Can you try the above see if it shows
  14. tbh I'm struggling with no way of testing try commenting out all your other css to see if your phone even seeing the windows mobile css
  15. I'm guessing he's not using the width in html hence wanting to do it in css could be wrong though
  16. you could give them a class <td class="yoursize"><td> .yoursize{width:30px;}
  17. This might be useful http://camanjs.com/
  18. Dont give it a height
  19. Because you have in your css #main h1{font-size:1em} this is any h1 inside the element with an id of main .header h1{font-size:3em} this is any h1 inside an element with a class of header because the element (class header) is inside the element (id main) and id have a higher priority in css you get the font size 1em #main .header h1{font-size:3em} This will work ^ as it is more specific Your gap is because of the margin on your h1 elements(known as margin collapse) add margin:0 to your h1 and you'll see you could also use overflow hidden to its container hth
  20. the margin on the h1 is causing the space at the top your rule #main h1 is over ruling .header h1 id's hold more weight than classes
  21. body{background: url(your image add) bottom left no-repeat fixed;
  22. mteam replied to mteam's topic in WordPress
    Thanks Lol I dont know why I didn't just add to the array my brain goes to mush looking at wp.
  23. mteam replied to mteam's topic in WordPress
    Hi Teodora just a quick one for you if you dont mind on the home page it pulls ut the last 3 posts using loop-home.php $args = array( 'posts_per_page' => 3 ); $loop = new WP_Query( $args ); if ( $loop->have_posts() ) : while ( $loop->have_posts() ) : $loop->the_post(); if ( ++$postcount > 3 ) continue; If I wanted more post I guess I would change both numbers to what i wanted, If I wanted to just get posts from a certain cat how would you do it ? I can do it like $loop = new WP_Query( 'category_name=golf' ); bit not sure if that is the best way Thanks
  24. Thats working now just put your doctype as the first thing in your html and it will stop IE kicking into compatibilty mode
  25. Can you try putting the ie conditional after your other css calls

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.