Everything posted by mteam
-
IE7 H1 Cutoff
What do you mean a tag? is code for no-break space
-
IE7 H1 Cutoff
remove display inline use and then you dont need minus margins & positions <h1>Softimage Keyboard Cuts</h1>
-
IE7 H1 Cutoff
@creativesheep Why are you setting the header to display inline?
-
Snapping images of a different height into a grid
Thats the problem with reading things online were not really sure what the op is after I read it as though he wants them to line up hence I said to try and see if thats what he wants. sorry for being a grouch
-
Snapping images of a different height into a grid
well you read his problem differently to me so I shall bow down to your superior knowledge
-
Snapping images of a different height into a grid
Not sure I understand correctly try changing the height on the code below to 400px see if thats what you want .mosaicflow__item img { display: block; width: 100%; height: auto;/*change this to the height you want the images*/ }
-
Windows mobile stylesheet
Is the text IE mobile working showing on your phone? Just a thought your phone is using the ie browser ?
-
Complicated Google Maps Question
Have a look here http://marcgrabanski.com/articles/jquery-google-maps-tutorial-basics
-
Menu hightlights what page your on
You got a link so I can see how your scrolling the page should just be a matter of adding a class
-
How to add full width background parts inside a div wrapper
I would have send have an inner container which would mean adding extra elements you could also try using minus margins and padding <div id="cont"> <header> <nav> your navigation items </nav> <h1>sute title</h1> <p>Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas.</p> </header> </div> body{overflow-x:hidden;}/*stops bottom scroll bar showing*/ #cont{width:50%;margin:10px auto;} /*container to centre content*/ header{background:#9c9c9c;margin:0 -2999px;padding:0 2999px} /*uses minus margin and padding to extend background out of container*/
-
Windows mobile stylesheet
<!--[if IEMobile]> <p>IE mobile working</p> <![endif]--> Are sorry that needs to go after your body tag, yes by wrapping it with the tags it should show as commented out but IE mobiles should use it Can anbody else with a ie mobile phone test the op link
-
How to create a simple Popover?
I think i've understood what your after Id just use a div create the effect and positioning with css and the use jquery to hide when clicked Maybe something like this will work <div class="pop"> Click for menu <a href="#">close</a> </div> .popnomore{display:none;} .pop { background: #eee; border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 10px; border-radius: 8px; box-shadow: 0 5px 10px rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2); position: absolute; width: 200px; top:50px;left:50px; } /* arrows - :before and :after */ .pop:before { position: absolute; display: inline-block; border-top: 7px solid transparent; border-right: 7px solid #eee; border-bottom: 7px solid transparent; border-right-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2); left: -8px; top: 15px; content: ''; } .pop:after { position: absolute; display: inline-block; border-top: 6px solid transparent; border-right: 6px solid #eee; border-bottom: 6px solid transparent; left: -6px; top: 16px; content: ''; } $('.pop a').click(function (e) { e.preventDefault(); $('.pop').addClass('popnomore') });
-
Windows mobile stylesheet
I take it your phone is not seeing it ? I noticed on your link your using IEmobile 7 yet the code you show is IEmobile <!--[if IEMobile]> <p>IE mobile working</p> <![endif]> Can you try the above see if it shows
-
Windows mobile stylesheet
tbh I'm struggling with no way of testing try commenting out all your other css to see if your phone even seeing the windows mobile css
- Is there a way to change the width of the individual columns in a table using CSS?
- Is there a way to change the width of the individual columns in a table using CSS?
-
Possible to apply filter to image in cms?
This might be useful http://camanjs.com/
-
Browser Space and H1 Size
Dont give it a height
-
Browser Space and H1 Size
Because you have in your css #main h1{font-size:1em} this is any h1 inside the element with an id of main .header h1{font-size:3em} this is any h1 inside an element with a class of header because the element (class header) is inside the element (id main) and id have a higher priority in css you get the font size 1em #main .header h1{font-size:3em} This will work ^ as it is more specific Your gap is because of the margin on your h1 elements(known as margin collapse) add margin:0 to your h1 and you'll see you could also use overflow hidden to its container hth
-
Browser Space and H1 Size
the margin on the h1 is causing the space at the top your rule #main h1 is over ruling .header h1 id's hold more weight than classes
-
Fixed background image
body{background: url(your image add) bottom left no-repeat fixed;
-
Help for newbie
Thanks Lol I dont know why I didn't just add to the array my brain goes to mush looking at wp.
-
Help for newbie
Hi Teodora just a quick one for you if you dont mind on the home page it pulls ut the last 3 posts using loop-home.php $args = array( 'posts_per_page' => 3 ); $loop = new WP_Query( $args ); if ( $loop->have_posts() ) : while ( $loop->have_posts() ) : $loop->the_post(); if ( ++$postcount > 3 ) continue; If I wanted more post I guess I would change both numbers to what i wanted, If I wanted to just get posts from a certain cat how would you do it ? I can do it like $loop = new WP_Query( 'category_name=golf' ); bit not sure if that is the best way Thanks
-
Drop down menu not working in IE9/ IE10?
Thats working now just put your doctype as the first thing in your html and it will stop IE kicking into compatibilty mode
-
Windows mobile stylesheet
Can you try putting the ie conditional after your other css calls