Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

tiff

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by tiff

  1. I usually don't plan a layout. I am more spontaneous as I would try things that works and doesn't. That is how I am.
  2. That is good information of creating a popup. But personally I don't use pop ups and I think that they are annoying for the visitors, and that would be another reason they would clicked off before entering the site. But I am not discouraging anyone from using pop-ups but that is my experience.
  3. tiff replied to eria's topic in Website Design and UX
    I would think who will my target audience will be? Then afterwards I would research the products that I am going to promote as far as make sure it isnt saturated or that the products didn't received too many negative reviews from the customer. Then I would start by working the basics on my site or blog like the layout, etc that is suitable for the site.
  4. Yes that is what a landing page is when is the first page of the site that the visitor sees. What I would do is to make your landing page as creative as you can because after all money can't buy creativeness. Sometimes I have zero money to make my designs professionally but with the help of Photoshop I can be just as creative too. And also make sure that you use content to make the visitor that you target for want to buy. They want to know why should they buy your products.
  5. Well it depends on the niche that I am doing. Some niches I would use black background or something dark while others I would use mostly white or sometimes blue.
  6. What I would do is that I would brainstorm some suggest topics that relates to my niche. The last thing that I want is to use a topic that many web site owners already using.
  7. Thanks for the links. Even though that I been doing html for over a year there is still a lot to learn.
  8. tiff replied to ozzie's topic in Frontend
    That is what I used when I am working on HTML is notepad or like Word program so you really don't need a fancy editor.
  9. I reviewed those links and they are very helpful, and I will definately be bookmarking them.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.