Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Payment for services solution

Featured Replies

Hi all,

 

I'm looking for a system that will allow a client to charge for services and take payment online in the UK, can anyone recommend a good service?

 

I've looked at Sage Pay, which is about £140 start up then £20 a month which doesn't seem unreasonable, but I wondered if people use anything else that integrates better with a website or is part of a whole web hosting solution.

 

thanks

 

Stevo

I currently use secure trading for my clients, their terms are £100 setup 2.5% for credit cards and a flat 35p per transaction for debit cards, they dont have a monthly fee as long as your fees are above £16 per month, they have pretty good customer service too.

 

PM me if you want some more info.

  • Author

Thanks T-Break, I'll check it out...

  • 2 months later...

Hi all,

 

I'm looking for a system that will allow a client to charge for services and take payment online in the UK, can anyone recommend a good service?

 

I've looked at Sage Pay, which is about £140 start up then £20 a month which doesn't seem unreasonable, but I wondered if people use anything else that integrates better with a website or is part of a whole web hosting solution.

 

thanks

 

Stevo

A good online payment solution is hard to find becasue they all have different benefits to offer. However, . PayVision.com is a company that offers <a href="http://www.payvision.com">Payment Solutions</a> worldwide. They have a set of credit/debit cards that are in cooperation with several major European, American and Asian banks. PayVision's payment services accept more than 150 currencies and also offer competitive rates to customers.

Realex Payments have a fully integrated solution, that also includes a Virtual Terminal and card storage free of charge. No set up fee, can have as many websites/currencies/sub accounts free too. The monthly fee is just £19 which also gives 350 transactions included.

 

Am on lynda.reinl@realexpayments.com if you are interested in finding out more info :D

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.