December 30, 20205 yr What is the latest on guest blog posts? If my site has the original, but I can send it to other sites as guest posts, how do I ensure it is beneficial? I know duplicate content is an issue so if I write a summary paragraph with a link back to the original post, does this work for SEO or is it still good? What other SEO items do I need to make sure the receiving site is aware of in terms of SEO? Do they add a Canonical tags etc? Thoughts? Thank you in advance. Edited December 30, 20205 yr by RobertS
December 31, 20205 yr If the original is on your site, stop there. Posting a copy elsewhere is pointless and may even harm your ranking. If you find a blog that is authoritative, respected, popular and relevant you can ask them if you can submit a post. Your author link may have some benefit.
January 27, 20215 yr On 12/31/2020 at 2:26 AM, RobertS said: What is the latest on guest blog posts? If my site has the original, but I can send it to other sites as guest posts, how do I ensure it is beneficial? I know duplicate content is an issue so if I write a summary paragraph with a link back to the original post, does this work for SEO or is it still good? What other SEO items do I need to make sure the receiving site is aware of in terms of SEO? Do they add a Canonical tags etc? Thoughts? Thank you in advance. I wont do the replication. If your website owns the original content , just dont send a similar paragraph or the same. Work around the niche and create something out of it.
February 23, 20215 yr You need to do research what is latest in your niche and craft content around it with latest & deep knowledge & share it over the sites having great traffic(traffic in thousands) from there you will get a great benefit for your website. You can ensure the site is beneficial for you by checking its DA & Traffic over tools like Ahrefs or SEMRush etc. Yes you can post your blog content over other sites like wordpress, tumblr, Blogpost and mention your website credits there. It does not harm your website. even it gives benefit to your website. Thing to keep in mind: Don't just copy a single para, atleast 250 words then later on you can Continue your reading Here>>Title of your Blog along with the Hyperlink For Example: Seo Company In Gurgaon-Technians Edited February 23, 20215 yr by Rinki Sharma
February 23, 20215 yr @Rinki Sharma your advice is well out of date. If you guest blog like this Google will just laugh at you.
April 21, 20215 yr Yes @jamesmalton, it still works. As Google likes you only if others like you. This is the simple. And I think there is nothing wrong in publishing our content over different sites to generate traffic over our site by giving credits to the original one. Everyone does the same. Yes I agree that there are other techniques as well which comes in trend nowadays, but still we should not forget the middle one.
April 21, 20215 yr 2 hours ago, Rinki Sharma said: Yes @jamesmalton, it still works. As Google likes you only if others like you. This is the simple. And I think there is nothing wrong in publishing our content over different sites to generate traffic over our site by giving credits to the original one. Everyone does the same. Yes I agree that there are other techniques as well which comes in trend nowadays, but still we should not forget the middle one. You really need to do more research. Google has been telling people for a long time that guest blog posting is ineffective.
June 3, 20215 yr I read in the blog of this SEO agency that it still works. And almost everywhere people say it works. It seems to me that link placement will never be useless. Edited June 3, 20215 yr by Ojifu to prove
June 3, 20215 yr 22 minutes ago, Ojifu said: I read in the blog of this SEO agency that it still works. And almost everywhere people say it works. It seems to me that link placement will never be useless. The seo agency is wrong.
June 3, 20215 yr 17 minutes ago, fisicx said: The seo agency is wrong. Do you really think link profile extension doesn't matter? If so, then, unfortunately, not a single site can be brought to the top. Never. Alas, this is a fact.
June 3, 20215 yr No idea what a 'link profile extension' is. All I know is most guest blog posts won't help your ranking. They are no different than the old article submission sites which Google threw out years ago. Google has been telling people not to do this for some time. Top ranking comes from having a really great site along with some citations, referrals and reviews.
August 21, 20215 yr On 6/3/2021 at 12:57 PM, fisicx said: The seo agency is wrong. I am totally agree with you.
September 30, 20215 yr On 2/24/2021 at 9:38 AM, jamesmalton said: I think its stil work! You can rest assured it really works.
Create an account or sign in to comment