Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Recommendations on website building sites plz?

Featured Replies

 


Hi
I am looking for an online web site building site and I need the following

A home page linked to
An about page
A photo gallery where I can upload about 2 dozen photos to
And a video page where I can upload my videos to or link them to youtube

Any suggestions please?
Thanks

There are loads of site builders. You just need to evaluate each one.

You could use Wix, Weebly, the GoDaddy site builder, Squarespace and many others. I've tried then all and keep coming back to WordPress. Or Craft. Or Ghost or and other CMS you look after yourself.

Hey!

 

I'd really suggest WordPress, you can grab a 3 quid a month web site hosting (some sites add a free domain!) and pay monthly 3 quid with WordPress on hosting.

 

Spin the site up on WordPress, i mean why pay triple the price when you only require a basic site right?

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.