Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Member Management System?

Featured Replies

Hey guys,

I'm trying to work out the best way to handle something like this, either with a plugin (preferably) or if I have to do something custom.

Once users register I should be able to redirect them to another page where they are asked for "additional details" - they don't have to fill these out to register, it's just the next step to get more details from them - this form ideally should be on the frontend.

In addition to this when they login they should then be able to manage these details, preferably within a "My Account" section, but doing it via their backend profile page will suffice if required.

Not 100% required as I imagine doing this yourself shouldn't be too hard, but provide a better way to view these users on the backend for admin - such as better overview with some of the custom fields shown and then being able to view their details on the backend without having to go to the "edit" page.

I've played around with a few user profile plugins but nothing has really suited my needs from what I could see - does anyone know of anything that does something like this?

  • 2 weeks later...

Try Paid Membership Pro. It's free to try out. You just pay for support. I know the developers and their plugin is fantastic.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.