January 6, 201610 yr Hi - I'm looking for a way of creating a supplier directory within a wordpress site, which will enable each supplier to have a page which information such as contact details and also downloadable documents. IT doesn't need to be managed by the suppliers themselves, it will be me keeping the details updated. Can anyone suggest a plugin that might handle this, or any other suggestions? Thanks
January 6, 201610 yr Do you need a plugin for this? Can you not just create a custom post type for suppliers and use advanced custom fields to create fields for the custom data?
January 7, 201610 yr I think Mike's right that you could do it with custom post types, but if you do decide to use a plugin, then you could look at this, which I've used before: https://wordpress.org/plugins/business-directory-plugin/
Create an account or sign in to comment