November 26, 201411 yr Here is the website page , check this out www.itechrar.com I highly need suggestions for the enhancement of this site. What do you think ? Thanks in advance!
November 26, 201411 yr It's ok. When you say 'missing' are we talking design or content? For content I would take another look at http://www.itechrar.com/services as the page is very bland and Structured Cabling has some front side html showing. Also the home page, the green at the bottom with white text is a little zingy and could do with calming down; I found the brightness hard to focus on the text. Just my 2 pence worth. Edit: Forgot to say for onsite seo take a look at https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.itechrar.com%2Fservices and see if you can fix the issues. Edited November 26, 201411 yr by BrowserBugs
November 26, 201411 yr I found the cartoon style too simple and at odds with your service in my opinion - it makes the site look quite childish not technical at all. Below the image the site works well and has some neat UI and design features which demonstrate your skills nicely. I like the animated logos in particular but I expected to be able to click on them. The block of images under What We Have Done needs to tidied up so the blocks are consistent sizes - presumably you will add more so that there is one isolated block on it's own at the bottom. When resizing the page the logo in the menu bar overlaps the menu underline. I agree with BrowserBugs that after all the work you've put in on the front page, the services page looks unfinished. Hope this helps. A few tweaks and fixes and I'd say you'll have an excellent site.
November 27, 201411 yr Hello, If you want to improve your website quality, working and wants Google top results for your website then I will recommend you to take services from MMF Infotech, they provide the best SEO and web development services in very affordable price with excellent work.
December 2, 201411 yr The most important thing: Title is not accurate. Title too long and not looks natural. You put too many keywords in the title will make search engine thinks you are using the keywords suffering.
December 9, 201411 yr Minimal look is appealing. These are many but minor things that, in my opinion would add more visibility and details to your great work. You can reduce the size of logos in 'affiliation' section and align them (also the 'clients' section). Reduce the line-height of paragraph texts. I like the parallax style. You can always add extra vertical padding/margins. 'Connect with us' background color makes the text harder to read. And the video sextion needs some elaboration. Animated icons in 'what we do' section are superb, just give them some more space. I hope it helped
December 15, 201411 yr Author Hello there! thanks for all your comments ,,, I just edited now the background of Contacts connect with us ,, see this http://www.itechrar.com/ Now I am still working for the animated logos under on services page,,, I tried to enhance it like if its on click it goes directly to its description but I couldn't make it possible because it looks odd and I still have to think about how to make the description looks nicer ,since I have to make the description short so it's not kinda boring to read. I am using One engine theme, Any suggestions or idea about the color design , bckground or anything is accepted. , This is new for me and I am not that good in designing ... That's why I am really opened for comments... Thanks!
December 15, 201411 yr Author Minimal look is appealing. These are many but minor things that, in my opinion would add more visibility and details to your great work. You can reduce the size of logos in 'affiliation' section and align them (also the 'clients' section). Reduce the line-height of paragraph texts. I like the parallax style. You can always add extra vertical padding/margins. 'Connect with us' background color makes the text harder to read. And the video sextion needs some elaboration. Animated icons in 'what we do' section are superb, just give them some more space. I hope it helped Thank you so much ,, it helps!
December 15, 201411 yr I just edited now the background of Contacts connect with us ,, see this http://www.itechrar.com/ Much better, I can read it
Create an account or sign in to comment